Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16 915pm

Amie and ashton are very cute together; I think she has held jim more hours than he has been in bed today which is truly good for them both.

No apnic spells since sunday, everything seems good here.

Today's nurse was a bit passive and seemingly uninvolved. Charlene only gave him 65ml of food at each feeding which is very odd. The small bottles hold that much so it is all she gave him. Cross her off the list of nurses that get to have the opportunity to care for Ashton.

No new weight yet, but if he wakes up in the next few we will weigh him. If not we are going home to bed and will get the weight via telephone tomorrow morning.

Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849

1 comment:

  1. This countdown tension is growing so much that I hold my breath each time I check the blog...

    ReplyDelete