Thursday, June 11, 2009

June 11, 630pm

Uneventful day at the hospital; no real changes from this morning.

Ashton has eaten really well at both noon and 330.

No additional apnea since early this morning. I am holding my breath that he won't hold his.

Amie is convinced he has a dimple on his left cheek, but I have yet to verify. We will continue staring at him and trying to get him to smile so we can check it out and determine with 100% certainty.

Tonight is wedding wine tasting with Chiao-ih and Mike and a night off from hospital. I hope we can help them pick the perfect wine to serve at the wedding.

Enjoy your night. The story continues tomorrow

Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849

2 comments:

  1. A dimple in his right cheek??? WOOHOO! That would be like Madison and Nana, but in the opposite cheek --- AND Daddy!

    Glad he's continuing to do well. We who are following this blog are also holding our collective breath that he will not hold his -- so here's to Ashton remembering that breathing regularly is a very good thing!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoops, I mean LEFT cheek, which is exactly like Madison and Nana. Sorry. It's been too long a day -- like I should complain with Zack and Amie doing their days.....

    ReplyDelete