Day 31, to whom it applies Happy Fathers Day...
2445 grams is a decrease of 25 but I don't buy it. The nurse last night was going to re-weigh when I told her that it was a decrease but obviously did not. We will see what it says tonight. Likely an increase tonight.
One grade zero apnea last night but apparently it lasted only a few seconds. Perhaps just a monitor issue, who knows. Either way, one of our favorite nurses. Denise, told the doc that if they were going to start countdown over for that then the doc needed to call Amie to explain because she would not make the call. Short story: the count continues. We are at 100 hours into the seven days and are targeting coming home on Thursday.
While I type this ashton is sound asleep on my chest. What a great way to spend the afternoon.
Tonight Amie and I are going to see David Byrne at Red Butte and hoping the rain will stay away to enjoy a nice evening of music and friends under the stars.
Enjoy the rest of your sunday.
Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment