Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9, 7p

Ashton ate well at 2pm by bottle and then the nurse called me at my desk at 5:15pm to say he was awake and ready to eat again. So I rushed down to breastfeed him and he only ate for a few minutes and then quickly returned to his sleepytime state. The whole eating when ever he wants is a little frustrating for breastfeeding because I cannot predict his schedule for eating and it is making it almost impossible to get any work done. I may have to start my maternity leave next week so I can try and breastfeed at least a couple times a day.

He did get to visit with his grammy (my mom - connie) tonight even though he was sleepy and she was excited to get to hold him for the first time.

He had 1 episode of apnea midday today so we are all still held hostage by these premie actions of not breathing. One day they will disappear never to return and that will be a happy day for all.

No other issues to report for now, we expect him to have a great night with his favorite nurse - kelly.
More updates tomorrow.....

Love to all of you following this blog,
Amie
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849

No comments:

Post a Comment