Day 21 of ashton's life, day zero on the apnea countdown. We will see day 28 in the NICU.
Ashton received his first mail this week. His social security card arrived.
He ate less during the night than other nights but continues to gain weight. 2200 grams = 4lbs 13.6oz. Anyone want to set up a side bet of on what day he breaks 5lbs?
Overall things are good, but the same here. I think we are tiring of it all.
The house is pretty much ready. I finished painting and cleaned up the mess, the carpets are cleaned. His room is pretty organized and coming together well. It is amazing how much stuff a baby brings into the house!
More this afternoon
Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The 5 pound mark will be hit on SUNDAY. I'll bet a bottle of champagne.
ReplyDeleteNana