2040 grams, up 40 from yesterday. 40 grams = approx 1.4 ounces. Let's call 2040 grams 4lbs 8oz. Ashton is back at birth weight.
The nurse last night gave one feeding by tube, the other 7 of the day were by mouth. In report she said he was 'too tired'. I really question that. In the past three days he has eaten all but three meals, and the other two were because of busy nurses. I think I will ask them to pull the tube today to lose that excuse.
They turned down his air temp slightly and he is doing well so far. I think they will continue to slowly turn it down to room temp to see how he adapts.
Three A's&B's, maybe four. Does not seem any worse without the nasal canula. The doc said this morning that most kids stop 100% by 36 weeks, which would be one more week for Ashton. I hope he finishes ahead of that as he has to stay 7 days after the last episode.
Enjoy your Friday!
Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849
Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment