Saturday, June 13, 2009

June 13 6pm

Ashton has had a great day at the hospital. He has eaten well, no apnea or any issues.

I just held him for about an hour, I cannot believe amie let me get away with that...

Now he is waking to eat.

Amie had a great time this afternoon at her baby shower. Michelle, Beth and Jordan worked extremely hard to put on a great party. After all the showers it is quite amazing to look at the amazing generosity and loving friends and family we have. Thank you all for your continued love and support.

Meanwhile jerry and I took a ride in his convertible, too bad we have Seattle like weather and had to put the top up to come home.

I hope you have a great Saturday night that turns into a relaxing sunday morning.

Z

Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849

No comments:

Post a Comment