Happy Monday, welcome to june.
Amie spent the bulk of the day @ hospital with Ashton and had a great time. He has been pretty sleepy, but pretty healthy and cute.
He seems to be doing well with breast feeding. Talking with the NP we will start mid-week giving him a bottle if he is awake at feeding time. If he is asleep they will just feed through the tube in his nose.
No A's&B's in the past 24
He is slowly growing and progressing.
I think we should be excited and grateful for where he is and the seemingly short list of challenges standing in front of us coming home.
We ordered his birth certificate today, I guess I should check into passport requirements so he can make his first trip! (Not yet scheduled) maybe Belize in the spring for a scuba adventure...
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment