Ashton continues to do well. No A's&B's all day! Is eating well and looks great.
We got here about 5pm and he woke up and started to smile at us and make all sorts of very funny faces. They had him in a blue hat that looked very cute. This kid is super mellow, expressive and cute as can be! I know, I am biased, but really I know you will agree once you meet him!
Prefeeding weight 1994 grams, post feeding weight 1998 grams. 4grams = roughly 10% of his meal, so this one only counts as an appetizer.
He is slightly over 2oz below birth weight and gaining about one ounce each day.
He was very happy to meet his aunt Peggy and uncle Scott this afternoon. (And I think they liked him too.
We're taking the rest of the night off, more tomorrow
Z
Zack Clark
Mobile-801.244.4849
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My sister had best let me know how this sweet little one is doing -- she had an assignment, and I can't wait to hear her report as well. So glad he is gaining weight -- won't be long at his rate and he we will be able to go home with his most loving and excited mommy and daddy. I love him and I've yet to meet him! Thanks for the update. Tell him Nana loves him!
ReplyDelete