I know, it has been a while since I updated any photos or blog. I suppose adjusting to parentood while starting a business leaves little time. But those are just excuses...
Life is great. Ashton is an amazing little person, who every day makes each Amie and I smile. If you check out his website www.ashtonclark.net you will find updated photos that give a great highlight of our time post-hospital.
The past couple of months have been amazing. We have had many sleepless nights and all kinds of new experiences. We have had some of our best friends stay with us and get to spend a lot of time playing with and napping with our little boy. It is fun to watch everyone react to the little man. We took him to a party last weekend, where i walked onto a deck filled with strangers - all of whom (female) came over to goo over the boy - people love babies - and really love this little baby; he is just so damn cute!
Ashton is likely weighing in around 9 pounds today. He had a Doctor appt about three weeks ago, where he weighed 7lbs 14 ounces, but that was three weeks ago. He eats a ton - usually about 8x per day, and takes around 45 minutes to do so. (hence the sleepless nights).
So, check out the photos when you have time. If you click through the slideshow on his site you will find yourself at Google's Picasa site where you can download, share, order prints or whatever. I heard there is a way you could even upload and share your photos of Ashton back. If any of you know about this give me a call and teach me. It would be really cool as I know many of you have great pics to share.
I hope the summer is treating you all well. More later
Z
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment